If 30% of the population has a filibuster-proof Senate majority to impose their will on the other 70% other US population. Then it will be fairer to say the minority has overwhelmed the majority. It reduces all the Nice Don’t New York My Michigan American Flag Shirt. If I’m in a red state and want to vote blue, it doesn’t matter. And has no effect on the election, therefore discouraging me to vote. The only way to gain influence with my vote would be to move to a swing state???!!! That’s ridiculous and the electoral college was created to reduce. The time elections would take bc information couldn’t be passed quickly. So it easier to collect about 100 votes and count than 1000000 plus votes. But now we can pass info way faster and no longer need the EC. So good. So happy. Thank you so much.
Nice Don’t New York My Michigan American Flag Shirt, Tank Top, V-neck, Sweatshirt And Hoodie
Maybe we shouldn’t be viewing the senate by itself but as part of the congress. One part of Congress (the house) has a representation of states proportional to their population (or at least it should) while the other (the senate ) has equal representation of all states. This gives a Nice Don’t New York My Michigan American Flag Shirt a bill. Senate is absolutely essential. The Federal Government regulates the States as much as it regulates citizens, so States need representation in the Federal government–both to protect themselves, but also to reign in the power of the federal government. If the sole constraint on the Federal Government were the majority of the people, money in politics would be much more dangerous.
Other Product: Awesome This Grandma Loves Her Grand Kids To The Moon And Back Shirt
There are no reviews yet.